SEN Class Teacher
(Full time permanent)
Amicus Teacher Pay Scale + Pension
We are looking for exceptional SEN Teacher to join our specialist therapeutic community for children with social, emotional and mental health difficulties.
The Amicus Community is seeking to appoint a dynamic and motivated individual to make a substantial and sustained contribution to our school. This is a uniquely rewarding opportunity for someone looking for a new challenge.
If you have…
· Experience of working with children with social, emotional and behavioural
* Experience teaching therapeutically in a specialist education setting
· Experience of working psychodynamically, integrating a therapeutic model within teaching & learning difficulties, including work with complex trauma
· A passion for wanting to take a leading role in making a difference and in helping children to learn and achieve
…then you could be the person we are looking for!
This is an extremely challenging job, taking ownership for a class group within our therapeutic school to meet the needs of some of the most vulnerable young people in the country. This role will require you to lead from the front, demonstrating hard work and perseverance with a determination to make a lasting and meaningful difference in the lives of children.
We can offer you…….
· An enthusiastic and supportive management and staff team
· A fully accredited Therapeutic Community environment where staff actively support and encourage one another
· High levels of internal and external clinical support and supervision both in group and individual spaces to support you with this challenging work.
· Diverse opportunities for career development
· An excellent professional development programme including the development of psychodynamic practice.
· A reflective culture
· Generous Company Pension Scheme
· Childcare Vouchers
Own transport (or at least non-reliance on public transport) essential due to location of the School.
Amicus is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children. Applicants will therefore undergo Enhanced DBS checks and Warner interviews as part of our Safer Recruitment Process.
For further information and to apply for this post please contact Nicky Young, HR & Service Manager for an application pack on 01243 544107.
- Discounted/free food
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £24,552.00-£35,245.00 per year